I have been putting off my product review today; you know how a day goes when you know you have to get something written but everything else just seems more important. However, I have finally made it to the laptop and put “pen to paper” so to speak. It’s an interesting expression when most people these days would often do very little of it any more.
Of course the weather is not much of a motivator today as it’s on the rather damp side shall we say. Sitting in a hotel in Jersey and looking out over the town there is low cloud, must only be about 10 degrees and light showers have been falling.
Ok, back to the article for today. We wanted to have bit more of a look at the Keurig B77 Platinum Brewing System. It is the one we use at home and have been very pleased with how it has performed. It not only looks the part in the kitchen, with its chrome and black finish and blue LCD settings, but has always produced a good tasting coffee. Of course this is helped by the improving quality and range of packs available for the Keurig system now days, but the B77 has most impressed us since its purchase.
So if you are in the market for a single serve coffee brewer we can certainly recommend the B77 as one to consider. So some of its specifics include:
- Programmable options – this is where you set up things like the size of the brew to make, the water temperature, the type of drink to be made, etc. All of this can be done through the blue LCD screen and its simple to use menu and input system;
- Five different cup size choices – you can choose the appropriate cup size starting from 4oz and the way through to 12 oz;
- Fast brewing – this brewer doesn’t waste your time and with its rapid brew technology provides a hot drink in under one minute;
- Removable water reservoir – 60oz reservoir can be removed for easy cleaning or if need be replacement;
- Quiet mode – with Keurig’s Quiet-Brew technology the B77 will not disturb the whole house as you make your favorite drink;
- Environmental savings – there is an energy saving mode that you can also turn off if required. For example during a cleaning process this mode needs to be switched off;
- Style – the B77 really does look the part and although one shouldn’t be buying a brewer on its looks alone, it is a consideration for how it is going to look in your kitchen.
If this brewer isn’t your cup of tea than perhaps one of the other Keurig systems are. If you would like more details we suggest you visit your friends at perfectkcup.net and read their independent reviews that provide more details and include price information. We have certainly found their site a wealth of information for us since they started it and hope you will find their content helpful too.